Machakos University’s Undergraduate Work Study programme offers an opportunity for students to work part-time on campus in jobs that accommodate their studies. The objectives of the Work Study program are: to assist students in financial need with a regular source of income that does not add to their debt load, offer students training and experience that will assist them in further studies and their eventual entrance into the workforce, and to help staff and faculty.
To be eligible for the Work Study, you must meet all of the following minimum criteria:
- Demonstrate a genuine financial need
- Enrolled for undergraduate degree on a full-time basis.
- Registered for at least six units in a semester.
- At least be in 2nd of study
- Make satisfactory academic progress (maintain an average of grade B)
If you need further information about the Work Study Program, please contact the Office of Dean of Students in person.